We are developing an AR App, called Higreenwall AR App, in which it is possible for the user to select an existing wall, and quickly view several options for its prospective living wall using the superimposition-based Augmented Reality (AR) technology. The App has the following four steps: (1) An existing wall can be recognized by Higreenwall AR App through horizontal alignment of the user’s mobile phone on the existing wall; (2) The user can select all corners/edges of the existing wall defining area of the prospective living wall; (3) The user can choose one out of several pre-designed virtual living wall patterns from the gallery of Higreenwall AR App; and (4) The real image of the existing wall will be replaced automatically by the chosen living wall pattern, and the user can view his/her prospective living wall virtually plus an initial quotation (cost estimation) on the screen of Higreenwall AR App. We are working on the design and development of this App right now, and the App will be released for public use in the near future.
Our App Key Points
Here are some key points that you can find about our Higreenwall AR App:
- Higreenwall AR App allows our customers to try it on any existing walls, that they have within their properties, to visualize various patterns of plant species, and to have an initial view of their prospective living walls plus an initial quotation (cost estimation) quickly;
- Our customers won't need anymore to imagine how will their living wall look, and they will be able just to see it virtually;
- With Higreenwall AR App, we will build a long-term relationship with our customers;
- In order to use Higreenwall AR App, our customers need to have a smartphone or tablet only;
- Our graphic specialists produce several high quality patterns of plant species which allow making them look like a real living wall in Higreenwall AR App;
- Our developers implement several innovative ideas to make Higreenwall AR App better and better; and
- Higreenwall AR App is going to be published in the near future on AppStore and Google PlayStore, and our customers will be able to easily download it for free.