We are developing an AR App in which it is possible for the user to select an existing wall, and quickly view several options for its prospective living wall using the superimposition-based Augmented Reality (AR) technology. The App has the following four steps: (1) An existing wall can be recognized by the App through the alignment of the user mobile phone on the existing wall; (2) The user can select all corners of the existing wall to finalize the whole area of his/her prospective living wall; (3) The user can choose one out of several pre-designed virtual living wall patterns from the App gallery; and (4) The real image of the existing wall will be replaced automatically by the chosen living wall pattern, and the user can view his/her prospective living wall on the App screen virtually. The most critical part of this process, helping the App to work successfully, is to recognize the existing wall, and to select its corners correctly. We are working on the design and development of this App right now, and the App will be released for public use in the near future.
Our App Key Points
Here are some key points that you can find about our AR App:
- The App allows our customers to try it on any existing walls, that they have within their properties, to visualize various patterns of plant species, and to have an initial view of their prospective living walls;
- The App allows our customers making their choice for a property, e.g. house, office, store, restaurant, etc., they plan to buy;
- Our customers won't need anymore to imagine how will their living wall look, and they will be able just to see it virtually;
- With our AR app, we will build a long-term relationship with our customers;
- To use the App, our customers need to have a smartphone or tablet only;
- Our graphic specialists produce several high quality patterns of plant species which allow making them look like a real living wall in the App;
- Our App developers implement our innovative ideas to make the App better and better; and
- The App is going to be published in the near future on AppStore and GooglePlay, and our customers will be able to download it easily.